HR4EU – Free Croatian Courses Online
Web portal for Croatian language e-learning
What is HR4EU?
HR4EU is a free of charge e-learning portal that offers you an opportunity to learn Croatian and to learn more about Croatia and Croatian gastronomy, culture and history. The portal also offers you practical information you may find useful if you come to work or study in Croatia.
HR4EU is developed at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb and funded by the European Union (European Social Fund).
Three general Croatian courses
- Beginner Croatian Course
- Intermediate Croatian Course
- Advanced Croatian Course
Two specialized courses
- Croatian for Business Users
- Croatian for Students
- Courses include lots of bonus quizzes and exercises
- A dictionary is available with all words used in courses
- Interactive maps presenting Croatia: culture, history, nature, foods & drinks, etc.
- Useful information when staying in Croatia
- Video tutorials for language resources helping you improve your language skills
Have fun learning Croatian!
Funding: European Union, European Social Fund* (www.strukturnifondovi.hr)
Area: Human Resources Development
Total cost: 1.330.796,00 HRK
Duration: July 2015 – September 2016 (15 months)
Coordinator: Marko Tadić
Institute of Linguistics
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Zagreb
Ivana Lučića 3
HR-10 000 Zagreb