1. Application for issuance of stay and work permit
Foreign citizens who are looking for short-term, temporary or permanent residence, or want to work in Croatia are divided into several categories:
- Citizens of Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA) and their family members
- Citizens of third countries (foreigners who are not citizens of EEA) with permanent residence permits in another Member State of the EEA and members of their families
- Highly qualified third country citizens
- Third country citizens
The documentation to be enclosed with The Application for issuance of stay and work permit depends on the above categorization. More information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Interior.
The document in PDF: Application for issuance of stay and work permit
2. Visa application
Visa is issued for one, two or multiple entries into the Republic of Croatia for the purpose of transit, tourist, business, private or other travels. A foreigner is required to obtain the visa at least three months before the intended travel to Croatia. Visa application shall be submitted in person at the competent Croatian embassy/consulate. Informations on the procedure and the required documentation are available on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
The document in PDF: Visa application
3. Application for issuance laissez-passer for foreign national
The laissez-passer (travel certificate) is a document that is issued to a foreigner in the case of loss or theft of travel document, so he could return to his country. The laissez-passer is issued by the embassy/consulate of the state that the foreigner is a citizen. In the case that there is no embassy in Croatia, Application for issuance laissez- passer is submitted to the local police department/ station in the place of residence of the foreigner. More information here.
The document in PDF: Application for issuance laissez-passer for foreign national
4. Personal identification number (PIN)
Personal identification number is a required identifier of each person, including the foreigners who register their residence on the territory of Croatia. It is determined by the Tax Administration.
- Application for the determination and assignment of PIN
More information here.
The document in PDF: Application for the determination and assignment of PIN